Because of the lockdown only the medical ultrasound scans are allowed until 19 January 2021.
The following (still) applies:
- Bring your own mask and wear it at arrival and during the ultrasound scan. The same goes for your partner.
- Your partner may accompany you to the following ultrasound scans: due date, early vitality scan on referral by your midwife or gp, blood loss scan and anomaly or 20 week scan.
- Our ultrasound technicians are also wearing masks.
- Children are still nog allowed.
- Keep 1,5 m distance.
- Be on time (not too early and not late) to prevent too many people are at one time in the waiting room.
- Reschedule your appointment if: you have a cold, a soar throat, or a temperature of up to 38 degrees Celsius; consult us or your midwife in case of doubt.
- If your partner has the above mentioned symptoms, he or she is not allowed in.